Room #334, SEAS building,
School of Management,
Ahmedabad University, India.
I am a student of human cognition who conducts scientific research on judgments, decisions and thinking and am currently interested to investigate the psychology of resources (see Research).
In a different line, I am also eager to see how we can have a holistic cognitive science where we find relationships between cognition and well-being with real-life factors like socio-economics, politics and ecology.
- Associate Editor, Frontiers in Psychology.
- Executive Member (inaugural team) , Cultural Evolution Society
- Executive member, National Academy of Psychology, India
- Member, Association for Psychological Science, USA
- Life member, Indian Science Congress